I really expected to get farther along with boomerangs by now but between a very hot an humid summer, and other activities, I just haven’t managed it. Last weekend I did something about it. I got in the shop and shaped some plywood boomerangs. After that I decided to paint some Roomerangs so that I have them for my craft show the beginning of October. I tried a different technique and think they came out nice. There’s 62 total painted.
I ran out of time Saturday to do more but got back at it Sunday. I snuck over to the field and tested the boomerangs I shaped the day before. All went well so I headed home and did a good finish sanding on them. Then I made sure to get a coat of primer on them. I was hoping to get them pained up this week but haven’t found the extra time. More photos when I get them painted.